What Topics Will We Deal with?
- Journey 1: Relationships, taking risks, how God sees us, identifying what I really want in life.
- Journey 2: Barriers to giving and receiving love, how painful experiences affect the present, forgiveness, experiencing freedom and joy.
- Journey 3: Tools to ensure that the work begun in Journeys 1 and 2 will last and learning to experience abundant grace from God and others.
- Journey 4: More tools and a special emphasis on understanding how God sees us and deepening the relationship we have with Him.
- Follow Up: A seven-week follow-up starting after Journey 2 provides cognitive reinforcement to the experiences of the workshop as well as additional resources.
Where and When is the Workshop?
The workshop is held at Three Trails Camp. Location of each workshop is included with confirmation of registration. View the map to the current location.
- Journey 1: Begins Friday at 6:30 PM and concludes Sunday at 5:00 PM.
- Journey 2: Begins Wednesday at 6:30 PM and concludes Sunday at 5:00 PM.
- Journey 3: Begins Friday at 7:00 and concludes Sunday at 5:00 PM.
- Journey 4: Begins Friday at 7:00 PM and concludes Sunday at 2:00 PM.
Check-in for all weekends begins one hour before the workshop begins.