Grace Adventure operates as a DBA under the oversight of Bubbling Springs Conference and Retreat Center, a non profit, 501(c) organization incorporated in the state of Missouri.
Tax Deductible Gifts
Grace Adventure issues tax deductible receipts for any and all types of gifts for which no service is provided. Gifts are welcomed for use as scholarships, for general fund use, and for special projects. Gifts in kind are also considered. Fundraising events and activities are approved on an individual basis for the support of the ministry.
- A $100.00 registration fee is required to secure a place in the training. It is refundable up to eight (8) days before the training (see cancellation policy below).
- Waiting lists will be maintained for all training. If space becomes available, those on the waiting list will be notified and registered in the order they are placed on the waiting list. Those who do not receive a space in the training in which they were placed on the list will be given priority in the next training.
- Payments for Grace Adventure Tuition
- Grace Adventure tuition covers the cost of the workshop, overnight accomodations, full breakfast each morning, and one dinner meal on full training days.
- Balance for Journeys 1 & 2 is due in full prior to registration (Friday evening of Journey 1).
- Payment options are as follows:
- Payment in full by credit card
- Payment in full by cash or check
- Payment by a preset payment plan with a credit card guarantee. If you wish to make arrangements for a payment plan, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Balance for Journeys 3 & 4 is due in full prior to registration (Friday evening of Journey 3). Payment options are the same as for Journeys 1 and 2.
- Returned check fee of $30.00 will be charged for any check returned for insufficient funds.
- Cancellation Policy
- Registration fees are refundable up to eight days before the training begins (i.e. the Thursday of the week before the training begins). After that date, the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Training payments are made in two segments: Journeys 1 & 2, and Journeys 3 & 4.
- Except for the registration fee, training payments are refundable until a training segment has begun. Once a training segment has begun, all fees for that segment are non-refundable.
- Unforeseen circumstances that prevent a participant from completing a training segment will be handled on an individual basis.
- Tuition Assistance
- Grace Adventure offers scholarship assistance when funds are available and the need is clear. These funds are generously provided through gifts from Grace Adventure alumni. Please send an email to email@example.com if you feel finances could prevent you from attending. Grace Adventure may offer a scholarship up to one half the workshop tuition.