Grace Adventure operates as a non profit, 501(c) organization incorporated in the state of Missouri.
Tax Deductible Gifts
Grace Adventure issues tax deductible receipts for any and all types of gifts for which no service is provided. Gifts are welcomed for use as scholarships, for general fund use, and for special projects. Gifts in kind are also considered. Fundraising events and activities are approved on an individual basis for the support of the ministry.
- A $100.00 registration fee is required to secure a place in the training. It is refundable up to eight (8) days before the training (see cancellation policy below).
- Waiting lists will be maintained for all training. If space becomes available, those on the waiting list will be notified and registered in the order they are placed on the waiting list. Those who do not receive a space in the training in which they were placed on the list will be given priority in the next training.
- Payments for Grace Adventure Tuition
- Grace Adventure tuition covers the cost of the workshop, sleeping quarters (cabins), full breakfast each morning, three dinner meals during Journey 2, and one dinner meal during Journey 3.
- Balance for Journeys 1 & 2 is due in full prior to registration (Friday evening of Journey 1).
- Payment options are as follows:
- Payment in full by credit card
- Payment in full by cash or check
- Payment by a preset payment plan with a credit card guarantee
- Balance for Journeys 3 & 4 is due in full prior to registration (Friday evening of Journey 3). Payment options are the same as for Journeys 1 and 2.
- Returned check fee of $30.00 will be charged for any check returned for insufficient funds.
- Cancellation Policy
- Registration fees are refundable up to eight days before the training begins (i.e. the Thursday of the week before the training begins). After that date, the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Training payments are made in two segments: Journeys 1 & 2, and Journeys 3 & 4.
- Except for the registration fee, training payments are refundable until a training segment has begun. Once a training segment has begun, all fees for that segment are non-refundable.
- Unforeseen circumstances that prevent a participant from completing a training segment will be handled on an individual basis.
- Tuition Assistance
- No scholarships are available from Grace Adventure. From time to time, individuals provide donations to be used toward tuition assistance and those are awarded on an as needed basis.